Company X is engaged in metallurgical transformation
QUESTION 1. TROUBLE
Production not optimized, you want to change the layout to improve manufacturing productivity.
The use of artificial intelligence is advised.
It has 20 jobs, assigned in 3 categories A, B, C.
The distribution is 7A, 8B, 5C
A has a cadence of 5th pieces hour
B has a cadence of 100 pieces per hour
C has a cadence of 1000 pieces per hour
It has a supply area of 500 square meters where commodities are accumulated
The number of operators is 10
- It is necessary to look for a company specialized in optimization of industrial processes with artificial intelligence technology.
- Proven experience in 5 industrial processes is necessary.
The contact database is searched and 2 candidates are found. The rest are searched on the Internet, finding 3
We get in touch with each company identifying the following characteristics
A1 has been selected because it is a more appropriate technology than B1
- The client is presented with the possibility of meeting and meeting A1, agreeing to it.
- Company X and A1 meet, generating good satisfaction in the selection.
- A1 is confirmed
- Juan is designated as the point of contact with Company X.
- Juan meets with company X to learn about specific production peculiarities.
- Company X has 20 productive positions and 10 workers.
- These productive positions are classified as 7A + 5B + 8C
- At a rate of 20 pieces / hour
- B Rate of 60 pieces / hour
- C Cadence of 200 pieces / hour.
- Raw materials area, where materials and commodities are accumulated to supply the line, 500 square meters
- Semi-finished area, materials lacking the latest process.
- The process starts successfully.
- 2000 data is obtained from similar processes that can be applied.
- The dataframe is segmented into 1/3 learning, 1/3 evaluation, 1/3 prediction.
- The first cases are launched, obtaining the first results
- A new configuration is launched
- Better data is obtained.
- Obtained data is checked.
- Process executed correctly.
- The result is presented to the client
- Lay-out is updated
- It is implemented
- Production is monitored 15 days later
- Improves 20%
- Data is entered to optimize.
- It is implemented
- Production is monitored for 2 months.
- Production improvement 30%
QUESTION 2. SATISFACTION SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM
- Very high results satisfaction (95%), production improvement 30%.
- Customer satisfaction and trust (90%)
- Application of the 20% benefit